Join your facility focus group from the convenience of your office…home…or wherever you have an internet connection. With our quality audio and video, it will seem just like you are there in person.
With a fixed camera view, VideoStreaming is designed for focus groups and one-on-one interviews. Click on the following link to view a comparative demo of FocusVision vs. Other Streaming providers. www.focusvision.com/StreamingComparison.aspx
- Unlimited number of live remote viewers
- FocusVision VideoMarker™ software
- One-year online archive for 24/7 post-project viewing and editing
- Full content management via a FocusVision Librarian
- 211Kbps viewing stream
- 24/7 tech support
- VideoStreaming Plus - VideoStreaming with a moving camera and on-site technician for close-up views
- High Definition Streaming - High quality HD streaming. Available at select facilities
- Mobile Streaming - VideoStreaming to mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android devices)
- Two-channel audio - Simultaneous audio for native and translated languages
Transmission to client corporate video conferencing rooms. The technology is two-way interactive so client and facility sites can see and hear each other for project briefings before, between, and after focus groups.
To speak with a FocusVision representative about our VideoStreaming service option you can click the Request More Information button on the right or call us at (800) 433-8128 [US], +44 1892 556 597 [EMEA] or +65 6818 9015 [ASIA].
Download VideoStreaming Product Sheet