FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Account Associate is responsible for outreach, primarily via phone, to generate interest in relevant technology products solutions with the principal goal of producing qualified leads to be used by the sales team. To be successful, you’ll need to have a combination of strong organizational skills, drive, time-management, and persistence in a consultative team sales environment.
- Outbound sales calls to long-tail accounts and new inbound leads
- Upsell products to existing long-tail accounts
- Tackle inbound requests from clients and provide them with the information needed
- Provide pricing information for qualitative + quantitative offerings
- Refer clients to operational contacts as appropriate
- Drive the business by researching and identifying leads
- Work directly with the sales team to ensure hot leads are consistently followed up on via outbound calling
- Educate warm prospects on the benefits of our solutions and help facilitate next steps of the sales process
- Clear, concise and consistent follow up via e-mail, phone, and in person when appropriate
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up
- Continuous and innovative ideas to establish new leads
- Offer suggestions to management on possible improvements to calling scripts
- Track success of various outreach techniques
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years of equivalent experience in telemarketing or lead generation preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and provide detailed information to prospects and clients
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills via phone and written emails
- Organized, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and team player
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable with strong probing skills
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate should be confident and articulate on both the phone and in person, capable of learning new concepts related to Market Research Technology solutions, willing to dig into research on prospects, and eager to set, meet, and report on goals related to lead generation. You are passionate, driven, and have a self-starter mentality.
- REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
- DEPARTMENT: Sales
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.