FocusVision seeks a highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment, yet is able to work autonomously, solve problems, and take initiative. We are seeking qualified individuals who can take ownership and have an insatiable desire to learn. This position offers an excellent opportunity for qualified employees to grow with the company.
- Responsible for initiating calls/emails to delinquent customers to collect payments and settle accounts
- Resolves payment discrepancies in a timely manner
- Respond to emails within a given time frame
- Meet weekly collection target
- Accurately update customer information
Qualifications and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
- Tech savvy
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Professional demeanor, excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Capable of developing/maintaining long-term business partnerships with clients
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage all assigned issues
- “Can do” attitude
- Detail oriented is a must
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.