Decipher Project Manager
FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FocusVision seeks a highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment, yet is able to work autonomously, solve problems, and take initiative. We are seeking qualified individuals who can take ownership, solve problems, and have an insatiable desire to learn. This position offers an excellent opportunity for qualified employees to grow with the company.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Owns all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and drives progress of project. Acts as single point of contact for the client.
- Build deep relationships with FocusVision’s Decipher customers
- Exemplify exceptional customer service skills by truly understanding customer requests and nurturing their accounts
- Provides continual updates to management regarding status of projects & accounts.
- Grow the business with existing Decipher customers
- Manage customer projects from start of finish including writing proposals, full project execution, and project invoicing.
- Coordinate support from internal team and vendors
- Daily interaction with customers, vendors, and internal departments via phone and email
- Main point of contact for key accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business
- Immerses self in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, industries; also knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ Years’ of client facing experience
- Professional demeanor, excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Capable of developing/maintaining long-term business partnerships with clients
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage all assigned issues
- Account/Project Management experience is a plus
- “Can do” attitude
- Detail oriented is a must
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.