Field Service Specialist
FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Field Services Specialist is responsible for managing and overseeing online research projects (surveys) while creating and developing relationships with internal clients. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary contact for technology platforms and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables.
- Utilize a proprietary software to design and implement sample plans for studies, negotiating pricing externally and joining client-facing team members on calls with prospective and current clients
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how FocusVision can solve challenges using technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Become the SME for sample platform technology
- Coordinate with Software Team if platform issues are identified through analysis
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary
- Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Proactively identify opportunities and projects that technology would be a good fit for and manage said projects independently
- Develop strong working relationships with internal personnel, anticipating needs, solving external client issues and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- Ensure validity by investigating all data and reports obtained
- Research outliers and initiate corrective action to address the issue. Continue follow-up and escalation until resolved
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years’ of working experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Portals
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- Willingness to provide support during nontraditional working hours
- Prior experience working for a Market Research firm
- Degree in Business/Economics/Statistics/Marketing/Market Research
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.