Installation & Maintenance (Temp)
Founded in 1990, FocusVision introduced the first live video transmission service for qualitative market research. Today, we are the leading global provider of online video transmission, analysis and archive solutions for the qualitative market research industry with transmission solutions for all venues, including the largest global network of focus group facilities.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us as we create unique, effective, efficient and economical solutions for our clients. We value innovative, creative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
Installation & Maintenance Temp
We are seeking a technically savvy professional in our rapidly expanding technical operations department in Stamford. The candidate will ensure that adequate infrastructure is in place at each install location and responsible for coordinating, scheduling, shipping hardware, Installation support, troubleshooting and quality assurance testing. This temp position will require weekend work and travel is possible.
- Set-up, monitor, troubleshoot and support live videostreaming events
- Provide professional client telephone and email interaction which includes troubleshooting with log-in, interface, software and browser issues
- Maintain working relationship with our market research facility representatives and with our local field technicians during live event
- Ensure firm internal escalation paths and privacy procedures are followed
- Post production work including archiving, creating/fixing time codes, merging files, transferring and occasional re-encoding of video files
- Minimum 2 years experience in PC Installations, Technical Services, IT, or Help Desk
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with little supervision
- Professional, energetic, flexible and friendly demeanor
- Excellent customer service, telephone, written and PC skills
- Qualifications and or experience in networking (working with Routers – configuring, troubleshooting)
- Experience setting up computer and Audio/Video
- Qualifications and or experience in computer repairs (installing PCI cards etc)
- Ability to work independently
- flexible working hours
- High attention to detail
- A 2 year (or greater) college degree