Software & Service Account Manager – Portuguese
The Software & Service Account Manager will be chiefly responsible for driving post-sales customer adoption of company services and software. This individual should be comfortable at consulting with a tenured audience, have a strong understanding of their business objectives, and then put goals in to action. The key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and sell the Decipher SaaS product, and then follow through on commitments. The AM provides our customers’ continuity throughout the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding, implementation/delivery, training, education, support, and software updates. Our mission is to ensure our customers’ success through building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing solution value by driving product adoption and usage in order to promote overall customer satisfaction and renewals.
- Act as a primary point of contact for assigned accounts. Portfolio will start small but will grow to upwards of 30 to 50 customers.
- Manage the customer onboarding process including training and documentation.
- Manage and run full service projects. Work with programming and quality assurance staff to get projects programmed and deliver final link to customer.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customers’ needs are being met; coordinating with sales’ service teams, support team, and software development team.
- Understand and explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs.
- Educating customers on upcoming product releases and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in an organization to ensure they remain Decipher champions/adopters.
- Evaluate and analyze business objectives and challenges and present a solution for customers to become successful with our tool.
- Demonstrate best practices in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be bi-lingual, Portuguese and English.
- Minimum of BA/BS
- 3-5 years of project management or account management experience.
- You have a track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- You are comfortable under pressure and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts.
- You are action oriented, capable of independently solving complex workflow problems, and able to communicate clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with customers/stakeholders inside an organization.
- Interest in learning everything there is to know about Decipher and market research.
- You bring enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work hours to support Latin America from our office in Fresno, CA
Who are we?
FocusVision is the first company to provide integrated, global technology solutions for both quantitative and qualitative market research. The company has specialized in research facility video streaming since it was founded in 1990, and has grown to offer best-in-class solutions in webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, asynchronous online software and mobile device usability studies. Most recently, FocusVision has added a robust survey programming and reporting platform to its product lineup. While continuing to offer clients the largest global network of focus group facilities, plus reliable and secure audio and video streams, FocusVision now provides qualitative and quantitative solutions for every aspect of an organization’s research practice. As a global growth company we have decided to expand into the Japanese market and are looking for talented individuals to help us expand the APAC region. You will be working with an energetic small team in Japan with the resources you need to allow you to find, nurture and grow the FocusVision business in an area we see lots of opportunity. FocusVision has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Brazil, Singapore and Australia.
FocusVision was recently listed on the INC. Magazine 5000 list for 2015’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, the company was honored with a 2015 Stevie Award in the American Business Awards program for Company of the Year and named Fastest-Growing Company of the Year in the 2015 International Best in Biz Awards.
About Decipher by FocusVision:
The Division you would be working for is Decipher. A marketing research service and software provider, Decipher specializes in online survey programming, data collection, and data reporting. Decipher’s research software suite provides users with the ability to program their own surveys, monitor data collection progress, analyze data and automate data report production. Our innovative solution is an industry first, resulting in tremendous time savings and labor costs for market researchers while significantly increasing the accuracy and quality of research reporting.
Decipher services & supports customers around the globe and 2016 will be expanding our global presence to include Brazil.