VideoInsights Helpdesk Technical Support Agent
FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Technical Support Agent provides project support, technical support, and guidance to internal teams and customers on our proprietary product suite. Emphasis on the VideoInsights platform; the newest addition to the FocusVision offering. They are responsible for assuring content is ingested, 3rd party services are fulfilled, troubleshooting technical difficulties, and resolving user errors in a professional and timely manner. As part of the team, your priority would be the customers and ensuring they have the best experience with the platform.
- Ensure project content is ingested accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all customer tickets are handled in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner
- Follows the direction, guidance, processes, and policies as defined by department manager
- Validates system bugs, documents, tracks, tests, and then closes loop with customer
- Providing guidance, assistance, and follow-up on client inquiries
- Empower end-users to support themselves using training materials and knowledge base
- Properly escalating tickets when warranted
- Reviewing tickets and creating support content for VideoInsights’s Knowledge Base, How-to’s, and FAQ
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer-orientation, ability to provide technical consulting to non-technical users
- Ability to present solutions using the VideoInsights platform that meet our customer’s needs
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining high level, quality customer response
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving work environment; the result of a new product roll-out
- Experience on the VideoInsights platform is a plus
- Experience in customer service and/or technical support services
- Comfort with technology
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with customers/stakeholders inside an organization
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, responsive and resourceful
- Superb communicator who empathizes with the audience
- Positive attitude
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.