About FocusVision: FocusVision is a full-spectrum, research technology solutions provider, servicing professional research agencies, and client enterprises directly. Our technology allows our clients gather, analyze and share data for various purposes, including: customer satisfaction surveys, brand tracking, live remote focus groups, building and engaging with online communities, communications testing, market segmentation, NPS, product testing and so on. We operate globally, with over 400 employees, and offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FocusVision seeks a highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment, yet is able to work autonomously, solve problems, and take initiative. We are seeking qualified individuals who can take ownership, solve problems, and have an insatiable desire to learn. This position offers an excellent opportunity for qualified employees to grow with the company.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of
- Owns all aspects of Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and drives progress of project. Acts as single point of contact for the client.
- Build deep relationships with FocusVision’s Decipher customers
- Exemplify exceptional customer service skills by truly understanding customer requests and nurturing their accounts
- Provides continual updates to management regarding status of projects &
- Grow the business with existing Decipher customers
- Manage customer projects from start of finish including writing proposals, full project execution, and project invoicing.
- Coordinate support from internal team and vendors
- Daily interaction with customers, vendors, and internal departments via phone and email
- Main point of contact for key accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business
- Immerses self in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, industries; also knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ Years’ of client facing experience in the business environment
- Professional demeanor, excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Capable of developing/maintaining long-term business partnerships with clients
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage all assigned issues
- Account/Project Management experience
- Experience in market research, online quantitative research is preferred
- Passionate about technology, curious about improving and adapting the research process to the changing world
- Team player; thrives in close collaboration with colleagues of all levels and across all functions
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to craft and deliver story-driven presentations
- Detail oriented
- “Can do” attitude
JOB TITLE: Decipher Project Manager
LOCATION: Fresno, CA and London, UK
** 1 open role in Fresno, 1 open role in London**