FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FocusVision seeks an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Analyst to enhance our dynamic and growing team. Our systems are predominantly Salesforce-based but knowledge of marketing tools, like Pardot, would be a bonus. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and a team player with a thirst for helping the business through analytics. You must thrive in a fast-paced, start-up type environment and be able to ensure delivery with tight deadlines.
- Create, analyze, evaluate and report on data to increase Sales productivity
- Collect sales data on trends to evaluate performance against Sales goals
- Provide day-to-day support of the sales forecasting and lead distribution process
- Liaison closely with the Finance department to understand current reporting structures as well as understand key deliverables to the Executive staff.
- Maintain a routine schedule of ongoing reporting with raw data inputs from SalesForce.com and internal systems against KPIs, and builds out a forecasting model to ascertain possible concern areas.
- Oversee process of maintaining current Pipeline, Activity tracking and other revenue related metrics via work with sales representatives and team managers
- Execute as advised to documented decisions made by leadership relating to revenue crediting, system changes (SalesForce.com)
- Create detailed training documents for system users covering common processes and FAQs
- Develop clear, detailed desk procedures around most commonly performed tasks and processes
- Assist in development and execution of ad hoc and other systems reporting as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales related with Salesforce.com
- 5+ years business experience
- Expert at Excel, with SQL knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform complex analysis (regression, cannibalization, probability modelling)
- Self-starter who thrives at mining data for helpful insights
- Highly organized
- Works well with a team
- Ability to work in the New York or Stamford office
JOB TITLE: Sales Analyst
REPORTS TO: SVP, North America Region