FocusVision is a full-spectrum, research technology solutions provider, servicing professional research agencies, and client enterprises directly. Our technology allows our clients gather, analyze and share data for various purposes, including: customer satisfaction surveys, brand tracking, live remote focus groups, building and engaging with online communities, communications testing, market segmentation, NPS, product testing and so on. We operate globally, with over 400 employees, and offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
FocusVision develops its core Decipher platform on an ongoing basis. Consequently, it requires a testing regimen to find deficiencies and verify proper functionality, with the goal of ensuring the production of software of the highest possible quality. We are seeking motivated, detail oriented and organized problem solvers with prior testing experience to join our software testing team as a Software QA Analyst. As a Software QA Analyst on our growing team, you will have an extensive role in functional testing. While becoming an expert at manual testing, you will also help to bring more automation to our QA process.
- Quickly acquire an understanding of our Decipher software platform and the underlying technology.
- Work closely with a product team consisting of designers, developers and SQA.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Conduct thorough testing that flows well, taking into account both functionality and end-user experience.
- Accurately record and clearly document all actual results compared to expected results.
- Identify and fully document any unexpected anomalies identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate the anomaly in tracking tools following the software quality assurance team’s best practices.
- Work with Documentation to see that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or four year related degree, or equivalent work related experience
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Display an inquisitive nature, a knack for resolving problems and a passion for learning.
- Possess clear and effective written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English is needed to express test plans and document test results.
- Experience with browser testing.
- Experience with a Unix- or Linux-based operating system; familiarity with shell scripting
- Decipher certification or six months as a Decipher survey programmer.
- Knowledge of Selenium Web-browser Automation, including webdriver python bindings.
You are a highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment, yet is able to work autonomously, solve problems, and take initiative. You have exceptional time management and multitasking skills. You are detail-oriented and well organized. You are results oriented – a driver of projects, gets things done, with a “can-do” attitude.