Curious to learn how you can use virtual ethnographies to gain rich insights? Join guest presenters Sara Dougherty and Jennifer Cuthill, Partners at Clearworks, as they share how you can use virtual ethnographies to get closer to your customers – in their homes, workplaces, where they shop, hang out, dine out – wherever they spend time in their day to day lives. In this session, they will share practical tips and tricks they have learned over years.
You will walk away with the knowledge you need to run your own successful virtual ethnography study … and you will have another methodology to include as part of your research toolkit! There will be plenty of time for questions, so feel free to send them in advance or share during the session.
In the webinar, we will cover:
– Designing your virtual ethnography study
– Developing exercises that are engaging and ensure you get what you need out of participants
– Streamlining reporting and analysis
– What to consider when choosing recruiting and platform partners
– Tips for keeping participants engaged