Cashing In On B2B Qualitative Research
Successful B2B research is all about C.A.S.H: Coherent, Actionable, Strategic and Hypotheses driven. Drawing upon real-world case studies, this webinar will illustrate how important it is to follow the C.A.S.H. principle when conducting qualitative research in B2B environments. We will also discuss the research technology tools best suited to the B2B space.
What You Will Learn:
- Key issues and methodological best practices, from composing research questions to reporting findings.
- Coverage of all qualitative approaches, including focus groups, IDIs, online communities and ethnographies.
- Peter T. Bürgi, PhD, Vice President Qualitative B2B Research, Beall Research
- Zoë Dowling, PhD, Lead Research Strategist, FocusVision
If you would like to learn more, please fill out the form below:
* Indicates a required field.