FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for providing pre-sales support for FocusVision quantitative and qualitative research technology. Client Coordinators work with the global sales team, customers, and outside vendors to provide competitively priced, timely, and professional service estimates. Client Coordinators also manage specific customer pricing, accounting requirements, and general best practices for customer, industry, and region.
- Works effectively with sales and project management teams to ensure client satisfaction and overall client growth
- Supports existing sales team through pre-sale proposal generation and client follow up
- Involved project kick-off with project management team
- Manages client specific pricing and accounting requirements
- Must respond with appropriate urgency to client inquires and RFPs
- Manages relationships with third parties offering pass through services knowing which offer the highest quality and most competitive rates
- Flexibility and exceptional attention to detail is needed in this position, as daily responsibilities can constantly shift based on the needs of the teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Market Research knowledge a plus
- Project and client management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable
- Demonstrated superior customer service, time management, communication and organization skills
- Adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with customers/stakeholders inside an organization.
- Interest in learning everything there is to know about FocusVision and market research
- You bring enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.