Customer Success Manager
FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be chiefly responsible for driving post-sales customer adoption and success on the Revelation SaaS platform. This individual should be comfortable at consulting with a tenured audience and have a strong understanding of their business objectives. The key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and sell the Revelation SaaS product to encourage adoption and expansion. The CSM provides our customers’ continuity throughout the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding, implementation, training, education, support, and software updates. Our mission is to ensure our customers’ success through building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing solution value by driving product adoption and usage in order to promote overall customer satisfaction and renewals.
By acting as an internal advocate to help drive change where necessary, CSM’s listen to product feedback, ensure support issues are resolved effectively and act as the primary liaison to provide not only support but be available to assist the client throughout the duration of the business relationship.
- Act as a primary point of contact for the assigned accounts, and provide account and customer relationship management.
- Manage a portfolio of 30-50 accounts ranging from Small to Enterprise.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customers’ needs are being met; coordinating with sales, solutions team, support team, and software development team.
- Understand and explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs.
- Regular health check meetings with large key accounts.
- Conduct regular business reviews to identify new opportunities to grow an account.
- Educating customers on upcoming product releases and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in an organization to ensure they remain Revelation champions/adopters.
- Evaluate and analyze business objectives and challenges and present a solution for customers to become successful with our tool.
- Demonstrate best practices in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals.
- Escalation point for critical customer concerns and mobilize resources/training to resolve their issues.
- Some travel may be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must speak fluent English, Mandarin a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship
- Must be flexible to adjust working hours as needed to support multiple time zones in Asia
- You have a track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders
- You are comfortable under pressure and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, , raining and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment
- You have experience working in enterprise or SaaS professional services, and you embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts, and have a passion for software/IT
- You bring enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- You are action oriented, capable of independently solving complex workflow problems, and able to communicate clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of the Decipher/Kinesis platforms, UI & Reporting
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with customers/stakeholders inside an organization
- Interest in learning everything there is to know about Decipher/Kinesis and market research
- Contagious enthusiasm for FocusVision’s products
- Experience in SaaS account management or strategy consulting a plus
- Experience in Market Research preferred
- Additional fluency in Chinese or Japanese
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.