Quant Research Strategist – Marketing Support
FocusVision is the global leader in market research technology, providing an online survey platform, research facility video streaming, webcam focus groups, ethnography streaming, panel management and mobile device usability studies. FocusVision’s services allow research professionals to engage with respondents in any place, at any time. FocusVision has over 400 employees and offices in the US, the UK, Bulgaria, and Singapore.
JOB TITLE: Research Strategist (Quantitative), Marketing REPORTS TO: Lead Research Strategist
JOB DESCRIPTION: There is an opening for hybrid Research Strategist / Marketing position that provides dedicated marketing and research consultation support to the North American Sales team as well as the supporting the Marketing team with content creation and other tasks as needed.
- Be the go-to person for all NAM sales requests; developing and socializing sales materials that assist with their client interactions
- Aids in preparing sales presentations, proposals, bids, product information sheets, and other client-facing materials
- Provides updates to sales team for all marketing activities on a bi-weekly basis during sales calls and emails
- Works with new hires to introduce key marketing players and present marketing strategy
- Serves as liaison between creative and production management and video to ensure all materials achieve the objectives of the sales team
- Actively seeks customer success stories and case studies
- Leverage their strong foundations and experience in research to provide research consultation, internally and externally, attending client meetings as required
- Work with clients on case study creation
- Contribute to Content Marketing efforts, including conducting research, writing reports, blogs and articles
- Perform other marketing duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 3-5 years in market research or a related industry; on either client or agency side
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, marketing, mathematics, statistics, or a related discipline
- including in-depth coursework in quant research methods or completion of a professional course such as the University of Georgia’s Principles of Market Research
- Masters of Market Research, or Advanced Degree in Social Science preferred
- Solid foundation in market research methods; knowledge and experience with qualitative is a plus
- proven experience in survey design, analysis and report writing
- advanced analysis, such as clustering, regression, conjoint as well as proficiency in at least one statistical software packages such as SPSS, Stata, R, Sawtooth is highly desirable
- Prior marketing experience is welcomed
- Passionate about technology, curious about improving and adapting the research process to the changing world
- A lateral thinker – able to problem solve, dive into the unknown and offer creative solutions
- Team player; thrives in close collaboration with colleagues of all levels and across all functions
- Ability to engage internal and external clients, understand their needs and provide consultation / materials as required
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to craft and deliver story-driven presentations
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call after reviewing your qualifications.
If your background is a match for the role after speaking with the recruiter, you may phone interview (or onsite interview) with the hiring manager.
If you make it to the final round, you will come onsite to meet with 1-2 people from the team.
Please note that the interview process may vary by department depending on role. FocusVision does not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies and will not pay fees associated with any such resumes. Agencies, please do not send resumes to any FocusVision location, employee, or email address.