Find out what’s going on in the world of research – from conferences to webinars, and more. We’ll keep you informed.
- This event has passed.
Decipher and Revelation Product Updates
August 25, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am PDT
What You Will Learn:
Decipher M34 Software Update:
- Authoring: Offline Mode with In-Line Feedback – Essential for remote and low-bandwidth locations. Create offline device-compatible surveys and implement research solutions without fear of losing connectivity. Advises and notifies you when survey elements do not meet required standards.
- Access: Application Localization – Control languages to be used in the Decipher Portal and Builder applications. Choose from English, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Japanese.
- Reporting: Improved Dashboards – New visualization and chart options, more design layout flexibility and an improved mobile device viewing experience.
- Reporting: Data in API – Create survey questions and import data, including data from CRM, other surveys or legacy projects.
Revelation Software Update:
- Daily Digest: Participant Reminders for Key Activities – Saves time, increases participation and is customizable to your project. Provides valuable information including current/upcoming items due, moderator comments, participant comments and likes.
- Custom Invites: Enhanced Studyspace Experience – Saves time and keeps participant info all in one place. Give participants their “need-to-know” info as soon as they’re invited to the Studyspace platform. New text editing feature allows researchers to include important participant information in the initial invite.
Daniel Ryan, Product Manager – Decipher, FocusVision
Emily Eichelberger, Product Manager – Revelation, FocusVision
Thursday, August 25, 2016