Behind every statistic, number or finding are real people. Data tells you what they’re doing, but you must dig deeper to find out why.
Revelation lets you capture in-the-moment insights with mobile diaries, manage engaged communities through a centralized hub and get instant feedback on a variety of stimuli with concept canvas.
Revelation makes qualitative research as simple as social media interaction. This is directly in-line with today’s culture, who naturally communicates via social using their mobile devices.
- Let your customers post and comment on a live feed, just like social media.
Get instant feedback:
- Post your latest ads, concepts or packaging to see what people really think and feel about them.
Get live updates:
- Send people activities to create daily or weekly diaries.
Bring your community together:
- Interact with a sample of your key customers through a single, virtual hub.
Find the most common phrases:
- Search for words and view a ‘word tree’ of related comments.
Bottoms Up: How Digital Qual Helped Pampers Re-Evaluate Diaper Sizing
Learn how digital qualitative research with FocusVision Reveleation helped Procter & Gamble hold onto its customers by understanding a tricky sizing issue.Read Now